|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||20' container can load in 500ml/can, 12cans/ctn, 1440ctns with pallets,1600ctns without pallet 750ml/can, 12cans/ctn, 1080ctns with pallets, 1200ctns with|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 DAYS|
|Supply Ability:||300000 pcs MONTH|
|Shelf Life:||12 Months||Packing::||12 Pcs In A Carton|
|Usage:||Construction||Place Of Origin:||China (Mainland)|
|OEM::||Avaliable||Tack-Free Time:||7-15 Min|
PLYFIT PU Foam is a one-component, ready to use multi-purpose polyurethane foam. It has large expansion capacity, which can be applied to insulating and filling of larger seams, joints, cracks such as gaps between walls, windows and doors, unreachable areas.
1. Installing, fixing and insulating of door and window frames.
2. Filling and sealing of gaps, joint, openings and cavities.
3. Connecting of insulation materials and roof construction.
4. Bonding and mounting.
4. Insulating the electrical outlets and water pipes.
5. Heat preservation, cold and sound insulation.
6. Packaging purpose, wrap the precious & fragile commodity, shake-proof and anti-pressure.
1. can apply on UPVC, masonry, brick, block work, glass, steel, aluminum, timber and other substrates (except PP, PE and Teflon).
2.Good expanding and filling capacities.
3.Application temperature is between+ 5°c to +35°c
Optimal application temperature is between +18°c to +25°c
1. Shake the aerosol can for at least 40seconds.
2. Clean and moisten surfaces with a water sprayer prior to application.
3. Fit the gun or straw on the adaptor. Firmly screw the can on the adapter and turn the flow adjustment screw.
4. Fill the holes and cavities approximately 50% as the foam will expand. Bottom up during application.
5. Foam will be tack-free in about 10 minutes.
6. Excess can be trimmed in about 20 minutes.
1. Do not breathe spray/vapor; In case of eye contact, flush with water and get immediate medical attention;
2. Use in well-ventilated areas;
3. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and goggles;
4. Keep away from direct sunlight and do not expose temperatures over 50°c;
5. Do not burn or pierce even after use;
6. Keep away from heat, sparks, flames and static electricity;
7. Turn off sources of ignition (pilot light etc.); Keep out of the reach of children.
Contact Person: silicone