Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Names:||Polyurethane Foam||Main Raw Mate:||Polyurethane|
|Shelf Life:||12 Months||Packing::||12 Pcs In A Carton|
|CAS No.:||51852-81-4||Appearance:||White Foam Sealant|
Construction wood & door PU foam bopp adhesive tape expanding pu spray foam
Very good filling capacities
High thermal and acoustical insulation
|Tack-Free Time (Min)||7~15|
|Cutting Time (Hour)||1~2 (+25°C)|
|Yeild (L) (900g/750ml)||30~40|
|Specific Gravity (Kg/M3)||16~20|
• Good adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces such as UPVC, masonry, brick, block work, glass, steel, aluminum, timber and other substrates (except PP, PE and Teflon);
• Very good filling capacities;
• Application temperature is between + 5°C to +35°C;
• Optimal application temperature is between +18°C to +25°C;
• It contains CFC-free propellants which are harmless to the ozone layer.
• Installing, fixing and insulating of door and window frames;
• Filling and sealing of gaps, joint, openings and cavities;
• Connecting of insulation materials and roof construction;
• Bonding and mounting;
• Insulating the electrical outlets and water pipes;
• Heat preservation, cold and sound insulation;
• Packaging purpose, wrap the precious & fragile commodity, shake-proof and anti-pressure.
• Shake the aerosol can for at least 40 seconds;
• Clean and moisten surfaces with a water sprayer prior to application;
• Fit the gun or plastic applicator on the adaptor. Firmly screw the can on the adapter and turn the flow adjustment screw;
• Fill the holes and cavities.
• Bottom up during application; Foam will be tack-free in about 10 minutes;
• Excess can be trimmed in about one hour;
• Fresh foam can be removed by using GNS Foam cleaner or acetone. Cured foam can only be removed mechanically.
STOREAGE AND SHELF LIFE
12 months in unopened packing store in temperature between +5°C to +25°C,
Keep in cool, shade and well ventilated area. Always keep the can with the
valve pointed upwards.
750ml/can, 500ml/can,12pcs/ctn for both Manual type and Gun type.
Gross weight is 350g to 950g upon requested.
• Do not breathe spray/vapor; In case of eye contact, flush with water and get immediate medical attention;
• Use in well-ventilated areas;
• Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and goggles;
• Keep away from direct sunlight and do not expose temperatures over 50°C;
Contact Person: silicone