Payment & Shipping Terms:
|CAS No:||9009-54-5||EINECS No:||210-898-8|
|Main Raw Mate:||Polyurethane||Color:||Black|
1. Specially used for windshield and side glass
2. Also use for glass steel and plastic accessories (car roof, side body and car front)
3. Very popular in repair market
1. Bond very well with surface of variety material such as all kinds of metal, lumber, glass, polyurethane,
epoxy, resign, PU and coating material, etc. Also with good cohesive force and durable elastic sealing
2. One component adhesive with fabulous thixotropy, it's convenient to apply with rapid curing
3. Excellent water, weather and aging resistance
4. Excellent wear-resisting property, high tear strength
5. Paintable and polishable
6. No sag or flow phenomena within 30mm perpends
|Model Number||PU 8630|
|Main Raw Material||Polyurethane|
|Touch dry time||10-30Min|
|Elongation at break||≥350%|
Clean before operation
Clean and dry all surfaces by removing foreign matter and contaminants such as oil dust, grease,
frost, water, dirt, old sealants and any protective coating. Dust and loose particles should be cleaned.
Direction of operation
Tool:Manual or pneumatic plunger caulking gun
1.Cut nozzle to give the required angle and bead size
2.Pierce the membrane at the top of the cartridge and screw on the nozzle
3.Place the cartridge in an applicator gun and squeeze the trigger with equal strength
1.Clip the end of the sausage and place in barrel gun
2.Screw end cap and nozzle on to barrel gun
3.Using the trigger extrude the sealant with equal strength
1.Obtain a new windshield.
2.Remove the plastic surround side and top mouldings correctly.
3.Cut the urethane from the outside between the glass and the pinchweld.
4.Apply a windshield primer to the frit band.
5.Apply the urethane with an electric caulking gun.
6.Lift the windshield into place.
7.Push the window down around the frame to guarantee a tight bond.
8.Allow the urethane to dry.
Package & Storage
|Product Mode||PU 8630|
|Material||Polyurethane auto glass adhesive sealant|
|Packaging||310ml cartridge, 20pcs/carton , 400ml/600ml sausage, 20pcs/carton, 240kg/ drum|
|shelf Life||9 months|
|Storage||Keep in cool and ventilative place Temperature≤25°C, humidity≤50%RH|
Contact Person: silicone