Payment & Shipping Terms:
|CAS No:||2530-85-0||EINECS No:||219-785-8|
|Purity:||99.0% Min||Other Names:||MAPTMS,A-174,KH-570, G-570|
|Application:||Silane Coupling Agents||MF:||C10H20O5Si|
Foreign Company's Trademark:
A-174(America Union Carbon)
|Assay||97.0% min, 98%min, 99%min|
|APHA( Pt-Co )||30 Max|
|Density(20°C, g/cm3)||1.040 – 1.055|
|Refractive Index(nD 25°C)||1.428 –1.432|
Features and Benefits:The methacryloxylsilane produced by γ-methacryloxypropyltrimethoxysilane
1. Significantly improves composite strengths when the composite is reinforced with fibreglass roving sized with a typical polyester-compatible formulation. These formulations normally incorporate silane coupling agents, film-forming resins, lubricants and antistatic agents.
2. Enhances the strength performance, both initially and after wet-conditioning, of cured polyester resin composites filled with silica, glass, silicates and many metal oxides.
3. Enhances the wet electrical properties of many mineral-filled composites, such as crosslinked polyethylene and polyvinyl chloride.
4. May be copolymerized with vinyl acetate and acrylate or methacrylate monomers to prepare silylated polymers that are moisture-curable. These silylated polymer may be used in coatings, adhesives and sealants to provide superior adhesion and durability.
γ-methacryloxypropyltrimethoxysilane is soluble in ethanol, methanol, isopropanol, acetone, benzene, toluene, and xylene. After hydrolysis it is soluble in water with adequate stirring if the pH is adjusted to 4.0. Hydrolysis releases methanol.
1.γ-methacryloxypropyltrimethoxysilane has found its utility in the
manufacturing of many intermediate goods such as: unsaturated polyester, ethylene-propylene diene copolymer, polystyrene, ABS, polyurethane, polybutadiene and polyethylene crosslinked by peroxide. For the finished goods like polyester reinforced material, Ethylene-propylene-non-conjugated diene cabel and so on. Modified by silane coupling agent, dihydrate gypsum gesso, can not only be used as filling of artificial marble to reinforce the bending strength of board but also greatly reduce the production cost of artificial marble.
2. Glass Fiber Soakage Agent
Glass fiber soakage agent is used in the treatment of glass fiber. It contains filmerformer, lubricant, anlistatig, silane coupling agent and water etc. The concentration of the silane coupling agent should be of 0.3%-0.6%.
3. Electrical wire and cable
When used in electrical wire and cable, γ-methacryloxypropyltrimethoxysilane can greatly improve its mechanical performance and electrical performance in wet state. When applied in argil, γ-methacryloxypropyltrimethoxysilane can dramatically better the consumption factor, inductance and capacitive reactance of the EPM (ethylene propylene monomer) and EPDM (Ethylene-Propylene-Diene Monomer) systems crossed linked by peroxide and filled with argil. γ-methacryloxypropyltrimethoxysilane results 2.5 times better than vinyl silane with the same dosage.
4. Filler Treatment
This silane can improve the mechanical strength of polyester composite materials made from filling white carbon black,glass, silicate and metal oxide in either dry or wet state, for instance, crosslinked polyethylene and polyvinyl chloride.
5. Adhesive and Coating
γ-methacryloxypropyltrimethoxysilane can be applied in acrylic resin and polyester adhesive in the purpose of improving its water resistance and adhesion stress with inorganic material, and also lowering its solidification value.
200 Ltrs/iron drum (N.W.190KG)
1000 Ltrs/IBC drum (N.W.950KG)
Contact Person: silicone