Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Sticking Construction||Material::||Synthetic Rubber|
|Main Raw Mate:||Chloroprene Rubber||G. W.:||300g, 410g|
|CAS No:||7085-85-0||EINECS No:||230-391-5|
Maydos Nail-Free Adhesive with extremely adhesive force and bonding ability, is aimed to replace the metallic nail as general-purpose adhesive, and it doesn’t require drilling holes for fixing and bonding materials such as wood, MDF board, gypsum board, stone, concrete, ceramics, metal, plastic, rubber and so on.
1. Strong bonding property, high bonding strength;
2. High flexibility, bonding power not affected by shrink of building;
3. Wide application range, suitable for most of materials, even wet wood;
4. Suitable for filling gaps, cracks; Painting can be done after adhesive hardens;
5. Excellent weathering-resistance, water-proof property;
6. Non-toxic, no pollution, free of hazardous substances like benzene, formaldehyde, etc.
Remind before application:
Please try small quantity before massive use.
1. Surface preparation: Bonding surface should be clean and free of dust and rust.
2. Cut up the tube top, put the adhesive mouth and squeeze out the adhesive by sealing gun.
---Dry Bonding: (suitable for light materials & joints for light pressure)
Squeeze out the adhesive in form of “Z” ,line distance about 40cm. Apply to material A, then press to bonding area B lightly, wait for a few minutes about 5~8 minutes, then press the two surfaces with strong pressure.
---Wet Bonding: (Suitable for heavy materials)
Apply the adhesive same way as above, then clamp or fasten up the two materials by tools like pliers, screws to maintain maximum surface contact at bonded interfaces. Fix and wait for 24 hours till the adhesive dries, then remove the fixing tools. The adhesive is movable within 20 minutes since bonding, becomes stronger 2~3 days after bonding, reaches best performance till 7 days.
Before adhesive hardens, it can be removed with turpentine.
After adhesive dries, it can be removed by scrape or rubbing.
Suitable for paving floor board
Adhesion power will be weakened under high temperature. Avoid bonding metal exposed to sunshine for long time.
Keep it out of direct sunlight and store in cool, dry and ventilated place.
Keep the tube securely sealed
Discharge the waste adhesive only after it becomes totally dry.
Don't pour into water tubes.
Any wet or partially wet adhesive can be removed with scraping; Dried adhesive is best removed with a scraper or by sanding.
Contact Person: silicone