Payment & Shipping Terms:
|CAS No:||7085-85-0||Material::||Synthetic Rubber|
|Packing::||24 Can/ Carton||Type:||Constuction Sealant|
1. Superior Adhesion
2. Water proofing
Ideal for bonding of skirting boards of wood and PVC, particleboard, masonry, aluminum, galvanized iron, steel, concrete, fibrous cement sheeting, wall brick, concrete and flooring paneling. It is also safe to use on foamed polystyrene and mirror backed tiles.
Synid M136 No more nails adhesive is a synthetic rubber based multipurpose construction adhesive which exhibits excellent strength, flexibility, good temperature resistance and good slump resistance. It is formulated to bond a variety of common construction materials. It has strong initial grab, superior adhesion and will not slump on vertical surfaces.
1. Ensure all surfaces are clean,dry and grease-free.
2. Can cover other part of surface to keep circumjacent part tidy.
3. Cut off tip of nozzle,fit into caulking gun,apply on surface in steady flow.
4. Can remove excess sealent with solvent.
1. Store inside where possible, out of direct sunlight.
2. Storage areas should be well ventilated and kept to a maximum of 27°C.
5. Product Packaging
300ml/cartridge, 24 cartridges/carton, 1900 cartons/20ft container.
592ml/sausage, 24 sausages/carton, 900 cartons/20ft container.
Contact Person: silicone