|Place of Origin:||Mainland,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||300ml per aluminum cartridge,24 pcs per carton|
|Delivery Time:||12-15 days after receive payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Color:||Beige,white,light Yellow,transparent||Main Materials:||SBS|
|CAS NO.:||Mixture||Application:||Wood; Gypsum; Metal; Fabric;etc|
|EINECS No.:||230-391-5||HS Code:||3506100010|
Liquid Nails is a general purpose, high bond strength synthetic rubber/resin adhesive with good gap filling properties. It has high initial grab and can be used for many fixing applications without the use of mechanical fastenings (nail, screw, dowel etc.)
Areas of applications:
· Bonding most types of wall cladding direct to internal wall surfaces or timber battens.
· Fixing rigid PVC architraves and skirting’s to wall surfaces.
· Bonding stair nosing’s to concrete and wood stairs.
· Can be used for securing aluminum and other skin panels to the framework of portable industrial buildings and caravans.
• High initial holding minimises slippage when adhering on vertical surfaces.
• Meets or exceeds AS 2329-1999 (Mastic adhesives for fixing wall boards).
• Does not drip, sag or string between panels.
• Bridges gaps, adhering materials with uneven surfaces.
• Low mess - excess and squeeze out is easily cleaned up with wet cloth.
• No solvent fumes - ideal for large indoor jobs.
• High flexibility - will withstand thermal movement and vibration.
• High heat resistance - will not lose bonds exposed to sun.
• Paintable when dry.
• Easy to extrude at all temperatures.
|Open Time||30±5 min|
|Shelf Life||12 months from date of purchase|
Contact Person: silicone