|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||iron drum, plastic drum, IBC|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 DAYS|
|Supply Ability:||800 MT MONTH|
|CAS No:||70131-67-8||EINECS No:||213-915-7|
|Other Names:||Hydroxyl Silicone Oil||Odor::||Odorless|
polydimethylsiloxane trimethylsiloxy terminated,
modified silicone polymers
High molecular OH-terminated Polydimethylsiloxane
CAS No. :70131-67-8
MOLECULAR FORMULA :HO[-Si(CH3)2O-]nH
JP107 Polymer Hydroxyl silicone oil is the organosilicon material polymerized by siloxane monomer terminated with hydroxyl groups . Conventionally the hydroxyl silicone oil with viscosity above 1500 mpa.s is called 107silicone sealant/adhesive.
Excellent waterproof and dustproof performance;
Sealing for various installation of aluminum alloy glass doors and windows;
Sealing for organic glass, polycarbonate.
Excellent weather resistant performance and excellent ageing resistant performance;
Excellent adhesion to most of building materials and excellent compatibility with other neutral silicone sealants.
Used as main raw material in RTV mold silicone rubber, defoamer and silicone glass cement.
1. Used as insulating, moisture resistant, anti-shock and heat resistant perfusion sealing material in radio, electronic equipment, semiconductor and other electronic components and assemblies.
2. Used as rubber roller material in automobile and machinery industry.
3. Used as rubber roller material in textile, plastic and printing industry.
4. Caulking sealing material in construction industry.
5. It has excellent mold release performance, particularly suitable for the manufacture of precision mold and impression materials.
No mixing with acid-base materials, alkoxy silane or high temperature water vapor, otherwise there is the tendency of curing and viscosity changes.
Colorless transparent liquid
750--100000 (based on customer request)
Hydroxyl content (%)
0.2--3 (directly related to viscosity)
Contact Person: silicone