|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||25 kg / drum or 200 kg / drum|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 DAYS|
|Supply Ability:||800 MT MONTH|
|CAS No:||70131-67-8||EINECS No:||203-492-7|
|Viscisity:||1500cs-100000cs||Appearance:||Colorless Transparent Liquid|
polydimethylsiloxane trimethylsiloxy terminated,
modified silicone polymers
107 Silicone Rubber OH Polymer 70131-67-8 / Silanol Terminated Polydimethylsiloxane
OH terminated silicone polymer is the organosilicon material polymerized by siloxane monomer terminated with hydroxyl groups. It possesses the reactivity of hydroxyl group that can be made into some new material or crosslinked as elastomer(or film body).
This product is colorless transparent liquid with excellent electrical insulation, high and low temperature resistance,high flash point, low freezing point,long-term adaption to temperature from -50°C to 250°C, low viscosity-temperature coefficient, high compression rate, low surface tension, good water repellent and moisture resistance, chemical inertness, physical inertness.
Used as main raw material in RTV mold silicone rubber, defoamer and silicone glass cement.
1. Used as insulating, moisture resistant, anti-shock and heat resistant perfusion sealing material in radio, electronic equipment, semiconductor and other electronic components and assemblies.
2. Used as rubber roller material in automobile and machinery industry.
3. Used as rubber roller material in textile, plastic and printing industry.
4. Caulking sealing material in construction industry.
5. It has excellent mold release performance, particularly suitable for the manufacture of precision mold and impression materials.
Packaging & Shipping
200L drum,195-200kgs net weight
25/50kgs plastic drum
|Appearance||Colorless and transparante liquid|
|Viscosity (25℃)||750-100 000cs(customized available)|
Contact Person: silicone